home • events • performance • maps • my home • join csu • sign out
Thursday, June 09, 2016 12:00 AM
Pre-registration is optional, but requested (so we know how many maps to print) by Monday, June 06, 2016 12:00 AM
Interval (runners start at 1 minute intervals)
The date you've been anxiously awaiting has arrived - 2016 Boston Sprint Camp registration is open!
What is Sprint Camp?
- four days of sprint training
- mornings are trainings focused on a specific skill
- afternoons are timed races, to practice those skills
- final day is two National Meet sprint races; Qualifier and Final
- touch-free punching!
- lunch is included from favorite local eateries
- all venues are accessible via public transit
Sprint Camp Lite
If you can't make it for the entire four day camp, we are offering Sprint Camp Lite again this year - just the weekend trainings and races. Lunch is included.
Registration is open now, and is capped at 60 runners (for a variety of reasons). To guarantee your spot, register now:
Sprint Camp: $130
Sprint Camp Lite: $80
See you there!
This event is part of the
2016 Boston Park Series
Cambridge Sports Union